My Family

My Family

Monday, December 8, 2014

10 Facts About the Number 10!

1. There are 10 commandments.

2. A basketball hoop should be hung 10 feet above the ground.

3. At one time DECember was the 10th month and February was the 12th. That is why the extra day is added in February, because it was added to the end of the year. 

4. A dime is worth $.10 and Franklin Roosevelt is featured on the dime. 

5. There are no presidents on the $10 dollar bill. That's one of the only currencies that doesn't have a president on it besides the Sacagawea coin. 

6. James Polk was the elected 10th president, but John Tyler was the 10th president, after William Harrison died from pneumonia. 

7. The traditional gift for the 10th anniversary is tin.

8. The modern gift for the 10th anniversary is diamond jewelry (oh how I wish this were the case today)

9. 6+4=10 and Trevor and I got married June 4th!

10. I have been with the love of my life for 10 years!!!!! We started dating December 8th 2004!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment