My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had an amazing thanksgiving and we got to see so much family in such a short amount of time! I had several friends this year that planned the whole thanksgiving/cooking for their families; thankfully, we are not there yet! All I had to prepare was a dessert and dinner rolls. It really was stress free and it let us just enjoy our families company, which is what it is all about. On thanksgiving we went to Trevor's mom's house and she had all the family over, including my parents. Since my dad had surgery the week before, they weren't able to travel to Kansas like usual, so they joined Trevor's family. I got several pictures of the day, but sadly, I got a new phone the following day and lost all my pictures! :( I was so sad!!! I stole this one from my sister-in-law. 
What a great family photo!!!

On Friday we enjoyed the company of Trevor's dad's family. We all went to Trevor's aunt's house and again, all I had to prepare was dessert! His family definitely knows my strong suit! ;) We had so much fun spending quality time with our sweet nephews!! Again, I got a couple great pictures, but lost them when I got a new phone! 

Saturday was Trevor's brother's family last day to be in Tulsa, so we did a little cook out at Trevor's mom's to spend more time with them!
It was so windy, this was probably the best photo we got!


Saturday afternoon Trevor and I had a date day! We booked a date at Pinot's Palette!
They turned out so good!!! We kind of tweaked the original one so our deer could be facing each other and we could hang them side by side. 

My thanksgiving celebration came to a close yesterday. We had a Friendsgiving yesterday and it was delicious!! Great company and great food!
Thanksgiving selfie!!!

I hope everyone else had a family and food filled thanksgiving!!! We are so blessed to have so many family members and friends live so close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment