My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas at the Morris'

I LOVE Christmas time and decorating our house for the season! It really changes the ambiance of the whole house! Here is what our house looks like for the holiday season...
My favorite part of the house!! I love that every ornament on our tree has a story and I just LOVE my deer! I actually left him up all year round, but I'm going to have to change the color of his nose. 

Our entertainment center. I love the light up garland and all the little cubbies where we can put Christmas stuff. 


Trevor and I painted the paintings that are above the cabinets. And I love our new undermounted lighting.
 
On our front door 

By our front door. 

The reason for the season!

During the day

Our new tree!! A sweet friend made this for me and it's probably my new favorite thing! We were so busy we never found a home for it outside, so we got to enjoy it inside this year. 

A friend gave me this cute hand towel!

Our table setting. I just love reindeer...can you tell?!

Last but not least, we got so many Christmas cards this year!! I loved getting to display them! 

I feel like we just got everything up and displayed! I can't believe it time to take it all down again!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment