My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Math

So as many of you may know, I graduated from OSU with my degree in elementary education and right after college I moved to Branson and performed there for the rest of the year, well until now that is! You can see more pictures of that amazing job here from a previous blog! Well now you can say I am on to new and different things!

Starting January 3 I am embarking on new terrirory! If you remember my previous blogs from the past month or so (or even if you don't you can view them here or here) you will see that I had some exciting opportunities ahead of me if I passed this test I was studying for...well I officially PASSED the test and I am now a 6th grade math teacher! I am so excited for this new experience!

Fractions and decimals here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment