My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

I absolutely love Christmas time! I love Christmas music (let me clarify...I love good Christmas music, not like Alvin and the Chipmunks!) I have to admit the N'SYNC Christmas album is definitely one of my favs! I love giving presents and the excitment of opening a surprise! I love decorating, especially this year because it was mine and Trevor's first year to do this stuff together! I love the cheesy Christmas movies on Lifetime and ABC Family. I love that most people you encounter when shopping are in better moods during the holidays! It's just a great time of the year!

Well this Christmas Trevor and I are really slacking! We (when I say we, I mean I) really wanted to send out Christmas cards to all our friends and family. It sounded like a fun tradition to start. Well, we never had the time to get pictures taken, so we never really had time to create one. We ended up deciding against Christmas cards this year after it just got too late. I'm okay with the decision because we will be moving soon (for those of you that don't know, we are living in my parents pool house, we like to call the Cabana right now), so in the next couple months we will be sending out "Here's our new address" cards. We decided that two cards in a couple months period is just too much, so be expecting a change of address card soon!

Since we were unable to send out Christmas Cards, a blog card will have to suffice!

Have a wonderful time with family and friends and have safe travels!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment