My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 1, 2011

How is it already Decemeber?!

Wow, where has the time gone!!! I can't believe that I have already been living back in Tulsa for a month and it is December. It feels like only a week! I have really been slacking on my blogging since I have moved back and so here I am playing catch up again!

First up...couch shopping!
Right now, Trevor and I are really slacking in the living room furniture department...so my lovely in-laws offered to give us money for our wedding and Christmas present to buy a couch. We initially weren't able to shop for a couch because we didn't really know where we would be in a few months, but plans have somewhat changed and we have a grasp on where we will be living soon! (I will write a blog about those plans when things are official!..so for now, you will just have to wait!)
So we have only been to a couple stores...so there is definitely more shopping to come, but here are our top 3 so far!

My personal favorite

Not so wild about this one, but I do like the color

Trevor testing it out!...He wasn't so fond of this one because it is Corduroy (I had to google how to spell that!)

Like I said, we still have a lot of shopping to do, but atleast we know we can agree on a couple.

Trevor and I had a wonderful first Thanksgiving together! *Our first married Thanksgiving that is. We spend time with his dad's side of the family for lunch and I made a delicious pumpkin pie cake...sadly, I didn't take a single picture! So unlike me! :( And then that evening we ate dinner with my parents and played card games that night, so overall we had a relaxing day! We also had a VERY good friend come in town and we of course hung out at our usual spot! Buffalo Wild Wings!


Luckily, Mr. Matt Ritchie is coming in town again this weekend for Bedlam, so we don't have to wait so long to see him this time!

Since I have been living in Tulsa, I haven't really had too much to do. I have definitely kept myself busy, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on other than Christmas shopping and such. So I signed up to substitute teach until I get more details on the job I was hired for (I will have to wait and post about that later when everything is official...so again, you will just have to wait for this news as well!) Well this week was my first week to substitute and I was in the same teacher's class all week, which was nice because I actually got to know some of the students. Well for Christmas Trevor and I got each other peacoats (we also got each other surprise gifts, but this is something that neither of us had and we both wanted). Since we got them, I keep bothering Trevor because I want to wear mine early and he of course says NO! Well, he wanted me to look "professional" this week and he wanted substituting to go smoothly, so he let me wear my new peacoat and he got to wear his too! I don't have a picture of his sadly, but here is a picture of mine.


This is not a very good picture of me, but you atleast get to see my new coat! I LOVE IT!
Trevor said he is wrapping it this weekend so I don't bother him about wearing it anymore! I'll believe that when I see it because in our 8 years of dating, he has never wrapped a single gift he has given to me!
It's a Steve Madden and because of all the deals Macy's was running, I got it for a steal! I love when that happens!!

Lastly, my last week in Branson we had a photographer come and shoot some photos of us Saloon Gals! One of my lovely friends sent this to me so I wanted to share! This is one of my favorite pictures of us!

I hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend! I'm praying for a win!
GO POKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment