My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm back!

I feel like I have fallen off the blog world this past week! I have been extremely busy! Most the of the exciting news that has been going on this past week I will have to share later, because nothing is official yet...but I am definitely excited for the next upcoming months!

This past week I have been busy studying...yes, studying!
There is a great opportunity waiting for me if I am able to pass this test that I took yesterday morning...hence being away from the internet for a couple days! When I know more, I will share more details, but for now, this is all the information I can give!

After the test, we have a wonderful evening with amazing friends that I will have to blog about later! Hope you all have a great Sunday Funday!!! ;) I'll try not to wait so long to blog again next time...my schedule is pretty free now!

No comments:

Post a Comment