My Family

My Family

Friday, June 30, 2017

Brooks' Birthday Present!

Trevor and I wanted to make something special for Brooks for his first birthday, so we decided to work together and we built him a sandbox!


I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!! Thank you Ana White for your awesome plans!!!!


Such a good supervisor!

Date Night staining the boards

He was definitely more of a distraction than help! :)

Watching mom work 

Please excuse my homeless look. My normal "painting clothes" are packed somewhere and I doubt they would fit right now anyway. 
Like I said....more of a distraction than help! He would actually cry every time we tried to move him from sitting on the boards. 

So we found a fun distraction for him to play with.

Such a cutie! I think many hours will be spent in this sandbox. For now, it will be a toy box until we get moved into our new house. :)




I love that it closes up to keep critters out during the night! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment