My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Nichole's Bridal Shower

MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED AND I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!!

This past weekend I flew to Houston to celebrate one of my best friends. She has found the man of her dreams and they are tying to knot in November. I am so honored to get to be a part of their special day. I am also so thankful that I was able to get away for the weekend so I could attend her Bridal Shower.

We had such a fun and relaxing weekend. When I got in town I got to meet Stephen's mom and we all went to dinner and chatted the night away.

On Saturday we attended the Bridal Shower, went to see Nichole and Stephen's new house and then headed to Nichole's parents house to swim and hang out. Her parents had a shrimp boil and made the most delicious dinner! Thank you Nancy and Dennis for your wonderful hospitality!



All the bridesmaids minus Candice

While I was away for the weekend, Brooks's cousin Jude celebrated his 2nd Birthday, so Trevor took Brooks to the Train Celebration!
Such cuties!

My flight was pretty early on Sunday, so we just woke up and headed to the airport. It was definitely a quick trip, but it was such a great weekend. I loved getting to see and hang out with one of my best friends. I loved getting to meet and chat with Stephen's mom, Kim. I loved getting to celebrate Nichole and the exciting things happening in her life right now. And I loved getting to be around Stephen and Nichole! They are so kind, patient, understanding of each other. I know their marriage will be a true success and they will live happily ever after. 

On top of everything happening in Nichole's life right now - wedding planning/shower/lots of family in town/buying a house/etc, she was SOOOO sweet and got Brooks a Birthday present! Check out this sweet towel that her mom made!
Nichole, I am SO thankful to have you as a friend!! You are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment