My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Mozzarella Tomato and Basil Chicken

I am all about easy yummy recipes, so when I come across one that is amazing, I have to share!

This is a recipe I found on pinterest awhile back and for some reason just recently decided to make and it is AMAZING!! It takes about 3 minutes to prep and then 30 minutes in the oven. I like anything that has a 3 minute prep!


INGREDIENTS:
-Boneless skinless chicken
-Basil Pesto
-Tomato
-Mozzarella cheese
-Salad (optional)

DIRECTIONS:
-Preheat oven to 370 degrees
-Chop a tomato in slices
-Spray the bottom of a dish with non-stick spray
-Lay out your chicken
-Top with Basil Pesto
-Top with slices of tomato
-Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top
-Bake for 30-35 minutes

We sliced ours up and put it on top of some lettuce to make a salad. I added a little Lemon Garlic salad dressing, but that wasn't really needed since you have the pesto and tomato juice. You could also serve it as a main dish with a couple side items. Seriously, it's so good!!!

Here is the original place I found the recipe! She even posted a one minute video on what to do specifically!

No comments:

Post a Comment