My Family

My Family

Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Date Nights 2018

Date Night is always something I look forward to every week. It is something that makes our marriage thrive and it is a necessity for us! I love that I get to plan some and then Trevor gets to spoil me. It makes us both feel important throughout the month and it gives us a fun reminder to always be thinking about the other person.

Here we go!...

May 3rd: Trevor’s birthday party was that weekend so we went to Sam’s for date night to go shopping for food for the party. That probably wasn’t the most exciting date night, but the party was a blast and I consider that a GREAT date!


May 10th: TRIVIA NIGHT with some great friends! Our old neighbors, Randy and Cassie, met us at Rooftop in Broken Arrow and we got to have dinner and play trivia night. It was so much fun hanging out with them again and catching up! 

May 17th: We had dinner with Trevor’s new boss and his wife. It was great to finally meet his boss and get to have dinner out without kiddos! ;)

May 24th: We had to do something that wouldn’t take much time because we were leaving the next day to go to Kansas to visit my grandparents and neither of us had packed yet! Haha. We have both been slacking a little on praying, so we had a prayer night. We made a list of all the things/people that have been on our minds and we prayed about each and every one. 

May 31st: THE GREATEST SHOWMAN! We watched this great movie and ate popcorn! It must have been a great movie because we both stayed awake through the whole thing! Haha!

I'm looking forward to June and also to celebrating our 7th ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment