My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mama’s Day

I got to spend quality time with my 3 guys on Mother’s Day and that’s exactly what this mama needed. I was at church in the morning but when I got home and everyone got up from their naps, we went for a walk, played at a newby playground and then had dinner together. 



I love getting to play with these two littles! 

I’m also so thankful for the moms in my life. One of the best things about moms is, they make incredible grandmas!!




My kiddos hit the jackpot with grandmas!! ;)

But seriously, I have learned so much from my mom and from Trevor’s mom. I am so thankful to have them both in my life and still forming the woman I am today! You definitely look at Mother’s Day in a whole new light after you have kiddos. It’s makes you appreciate all those crazy things that they did for you and how selfless they were through it all! 

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mamas out there! You have the most important job out there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment