My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 15, 2016

I Love Sewing!

The problem is, I don't have much time to sew anymore because a newborn takes up a lot of time! I also have a lot of priorities that come before sewing and I struggle to even get those done in a day! But, I love the time I can commit to sewing. One of the Marriage Boosters that was listed on the blog I wrote awhile back said "Ask your spouse how you can serve him or her today." Trevor asked me this and I said that I just wanted some time to sew. I wanted to make Brooks a couple things and I wanted to experiment with a couple new things. So, I went to JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby and took my time picking out all the fabric/ribbon and then got to sewing. You could say I went a little overboard and made a ton. But that's because I wanted to make some for Brooks, I wanted to make some for the million people I know that are pregnant :) and I wanted to attempt to sell some. So, if you are interested in buying any of these, email me! jilliancmorris@gmail.com

Got to love camo for a little boy! Or maybe that's just at our house because Trevor is an avid hunter!
This is the other end of the camp one.
When I was at JoAnn's Fabric, I just couldn't not get this fabric! I thought it was so cute! Especially for a little boy.
A friend of mine does such cute stuff with ribbon, which I never thought to do, so I decided to give it a try! I love how this turned out. I did the deer on one side and then three gold stripes on the other side. 
And because the holidays are approaching, I just had to make some seasonal ones! <3
I absolutely LOVE the arrows! 
More arrows
Another deer one.
The other side of the deer.
I love the ruffle look to this one!
Back of the ruffle one. 
This one might be my favorite, especially for a little girl! <3

I had so much fun making these and I just LOVE how they all turned out! Again, if you are interested in buying any, let me know! They make GREAT gifts. :) Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment