My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Strawberry Brownie Dessert

I wish I had a more interesting name for this delicious dessert, but I don't. Awhile back when I wrote about mine and Trevor's anniversary I said that I would share the dessert that I made for that...so here is goes!

Basically you will have 3 different things going on.
1. You will need to buy a package of strawberries and cut them up into whatever size strawberry slices that you want.
2. You will need to make a batch of brownies. I just did them from a box, but knock yourself out if you want to make homemade ones!
3. The filling: mix together one can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 1 pkg of instant vanilla pudding, and 1/2 cup water. Mix it well and then let it sit in the refrigerator about 5 minutes. Take out of the refrigerator and fold in about 4 oz of cool whip.

Once the brownies have cooled and you have everything prepared, just layer them in individual size jars or containers - brownie, then filling, then strawberries. This made 8 large serving sizes.


YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment