My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm Famous!

This past weekend Trevor and I went to Branson to visit some great friends! I seriously made some of the best friendships while living in Branson, so visiting them is always a top priority of mine. In March I got a text from my fellow coworkers that we were put on a billboard along highway 65 heading from Springfield to Branson...so of course making a pit stop to take some pictures of this billboard were a MUST! WE'RE FAMOUS!!!!
It's HUGE!!!

If you make a trip to Branson be sure and look for this between mile marker 40.2 and 40.0 heading South
We are also famous at Country Mart

And this photo will soon be on Silver Dollar City mugs around park!

For the most part we got to hang out with our friend Emily who we also stayed with during our visit. The first night we were in town we ate at Old Chicago which is one of my favorite restaurants in that town! They seriously have the BEST pizza and great appetizers! I really wish Tulsa would invest in getting this restaurant! On Saturday we went out on Table Rock Lake with Emily and our friend Rachel and her boyfriend. Here are a couple pictures of us enjoying the day!...
Rachel, me, Trevor, and Emily

Saloon Gals!!

I sure have missed these two!

On Sunday Trevor and I ended up going out to Silver Dollar City to catch the show. It was so hot that afternoon that we just went to the park to watch the Saloon Show, then we rode a roller coaster that didn't have a line and then we headed home for a mid-day nap.

CANCAN!

I just love these two talented ladies!
That night we got to see and hang out with all of our wonderful friends in Branson! We had such a great time and can't wait to see them again!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July! I will be singing the National Anthem at Freedom Fest downtown Tulsa prior to the 21st street bridge fireworks display! We will be rockin' it VIP style! Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment