My Family

My Family

Monday, October 23, 2017

Rhett's Second Week

Our second week wasn't as adventurous as our first week since Trevor went back to work and I was home alone with both babies. But, we still got out and about every day whether it was to go on a walk or go and see grandparents. Brooks is slowly warming up to the idea of having a brother but we still have our moments of jealousy (which is to be expected). Rhett honestly just fits right in to our family. He is super chill which is such a blessing and sleeps like a champ at night...which his mom and dad are thankful for!

We had our 2 week appointment today and baby boy is weighing 7 lbs 4 oz which was what Brooks weighed when he was born! So crazy!

Here is our life in pictures! ;)

Monday:

Loving on this sweet thing. 


Grandma came over on Monday so we had fun outside in our fire truck. 


And we had fun in our sandbox. 

Tuesday:

Big brother looking so cute!




My crazy kid!



I love all the funny faces of babies!...






Wednesday:





This is the first time Brooks took the initiative and wanted to lay next to him for a few minutes. ;)


I love this little nugget!

Thursday:

Enjoying being outside watching brother play in the sandbox. 


Like I said, he is slowly warming up to having a brother. 


Sleeping beauty. 


Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE!

Friday:

This is his new favorite thing...putting buckets on his head and running around. He needs a helmet based on the amount of times he has fallen and busted his face on things!

Tummy time with W


Brooks kept running over to "bubby" (thats what he calls Rhett) and giving him a "hug".




I love that he loves his sandbox. 


Driving around in my automobile...

Saturday:

Ready for Gameday!


Such a big boy!

Sunday:



So sweet!!

I absolutely love getting to stay home and raise these two boys. They are the sweetest. Brooks is getting a little more challenging and we are having to start disciplining him a little more, but that comes with the job. I'm so thankful for this life and all the many blessings that God has entrusted us with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment