My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017

We had so much fun tonight! Brooks was having a blast, so that just made my night. I think he is going to sleep well tonight! ;)

I really didn’t know what to dress the boys up as for Halloween this year. To be honest, I didn’t really want to spend a bunch of money because really, Brooks won’t remember this, but I will! So, I went with OSU football player and football. I mean, come on, you can’t go wrong with anything OSU. I already had a football onesie and hat, so Rhett was done and I ordered Brooks’ outfit online. It is also pajamas. SCORE! Halloween costume, pajamas and a cute outfit to wear on gameday. I like multi functioning outfits! 

Here is the best picture I could get of the two of them! 


Let’s be real...this is how most of the photo session went...



Haha!


Gosh, they are so cute. 

We decided to trick or treat in our old neighborhood with our former neighbors. It was pretty chilly outside, so I wore Rhett and Brooks went from house to house collecting things that he didn’t even know existed. Haha. Seriously though, I thought he would maybe go to a couple houses and be over it, but he had a blast running from house to house. He even carried his bucket the whole time! Usually he wears the bucket on his head, so I was surprised he put his candy in it and carried it around all night. 

















He is the cutest!!! I’m so glad we had some family fun tonight...it’s a night I won’t forget!

Check out this photo from last Halloween!...

Pistol Pete! The cutest Pistol Pete!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment