My Family

My Family

Monday, July 24, 2017

#DrinktoHinck

This past weekend I was off to Chicago to celebrate one of my dear friends, Nichole! The future Mrs. Hinck! Here are some highlights from our trip!..

I left Friday morning and arrived in Chicago around 11. I met up with the girls that already arrived and we went on an architecture tour by boat. It was a really neat tour but it was HOT! 












After the architecture tour we walked to Millennium Park to check out the bean...a staple item in Chicago you have to see!




Next up...Blow By Blow Blow Dry Bar! It was fun to get pampered and have our hair done. 




After, we came back to the hotel and got ready for the evening. 


We ate dinner at RPM Italian. It was delicious!




But first, a stop at the Firehouse. ;)






















Late that night we had a little shower for Nichole.






Saturday morning we got up and ready and headed to brunch at the Willow Room. 






We did a little shopping and walking around and then headed to the beach. 














We had a few things planned Saturday night so we got ready back at the hotel and then headed to dinner at Lou Malnati's. 

Such delicious pizza!!

My beautiful roommates for the weekend. 

Then we headed to the Second City comedy show. Not my favorite, but we had a good time.


We ended the night and weekend on the top floor of the John Hancock building. 



So neat!!

It was such a fantastic weekend with a fun group of girls. Being 28 weeks pregnant at a Bachelorette party doesn't seem too ideal, but I had an absolute blast! Chicago was beautiful and there is so much more I want to see now. I'll be back for sure. Congrats Nichole!!! I hope you had a fabulous time. Next time I see you, you will be walking down the aisle to the man of your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment