My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Winnie!!!

Today is my sweet puppy's birthday....you should know by now that I go all out on Birthdays!! 

Trevor bought Winston for me for Valentine's Day/my 21st birthday. It was the first "serious" gift Trevor had bought me and we definitely referred to him as "our dog." That might have been the first sign of us planning to be together forever!

I actually didn't do too much, but I honestly spoil him 365 days a year! We gave him a specialty bone this morning that he is still working in this evening. I also went to Freddy's after work and picked up a pup cup! He absolutely LOVES ice cream!! 

Here are some adorable pics Winnie the Poo over the years!!









 




Happy Birthday Winston!! Yes, I'm obsessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment