My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing Catch up...

So just to catch you up on what has been going on in our lives...
I graduated Dec. 2010 and started working out at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. This is something that I did last summer and really enjoyed it, so I decided to come back for one more year.


Trevor graduated with his Masters in May 2011. He even got to walk with Garth Brooks!!! How exciting!! I was a little bummed because I had to miss graduation because of work...but I am still VERY proud of him!!


After he graduated, we had about a month before the wedding, so Trevor started moving a lot of his stuff to Branson, since that is where we will be for a few months after the wedding.

One June 4, 2011 we finally tied the knot! We have been dating since December 2004...so after 6 & 1/2 years, we thought we were finally ready!!!

After the wedding, we honeymooned in Mexico at Secrets Maroma Beach! It was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better week!
After our amazing week of relaxation, it was back to work! Before we left on vacation, my boss had informed me that a position at Silver Dollar City was available for the summer, and if Trevor wanted the job, it was all his! So when we got back to Branson and got settled, I continued to work in the Saloon show and Trevor now works a couple days a week as the Saloon Show crowd control. It is really nice because we get to have lunch together on the days that he is on park as well. Since Trevor starts his big boy job soon, he is enjoying only working a couple days a week and having the other days to relax and enjoy the summer!

Future Plans: Trevor starts his accounting job in Tulsa early August at Ernst and Young; so he will be heading back to Tulsa then. I will be in Branson atleast until October and possibly through December! Still waiting to hear word on that! We will be apart for awhile, but it will make moving back in together that much more exciting!! And we are really enjoying the time together right now!!!

Hope everyone has a splended Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment