My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Movies I've Seen Lately

Trevor and I have gone to a few movies lately and we have received some through netflix. Some have been great and others have been okay. First up, we went to Springfield a few weeks back to go shopping and decided to see a movie while we were there...
We went and saw Bad Teacher. We definitely were not impressed! There was so much hype about it, we were really excited to see it...but it turned out to be predictable and not very entertaining. I defiintely don't recommend it! Cameron Diaz is a hit or miss for me though. Some movies she is in I really enjoy and others I don't care for.

Next up...Horrible Bosses

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! I highly recommend it! When I first saw previews for this movie, I thought it would be okay and I would probably wait to rent it at Redbox, but I kept hearing great reviews on the movie, so me, Trevor, and a girl from work decided to go and see it one day after work. Like I said before, you don't want to miss this. I was laughing the entire time!

This past Sunday, Trevor and I had a movie day. Ever since we got married we have been really busy every weekend and have either been out of town or we have people staying with us. So we have been anxious to have a day all to ourselves. We finally were alone Sunday evening, so we rented Gnomeo and Juliet...

So cute! I am usually not one to watch animated movies, I never really liked them as a kid either, but this one was very cute. Trevor has been wanting to see it for awhile, so he finally got his wish! We have already guessed that they will make a sequel and it will be about them having purple kids! lol! ;)

We then got on our netflix account and wanted to watch another movie instantly. I had never seen the movie 8 Seconds, and everyone said it was good...so that was next!...

Such a great movie! It is based on a true story about a bull rider from Oklahoma. I have to say, the ending was a little sad, but I still really enjoyed the movie! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it!

I feel like there are a lot of great movies coming out soon, and I am excited to see them! One that I am VERY anxious to see is The Vow!

It has two of my favorite actors and actresses in it...Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. It doesn't come out until February, so I will just have to wait awhile!

That's all for now!!! Have a great Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment