My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2019 Highlights

I love seeing these fun Top Nine photos because it makes me remember all the exciting and fun things that were accomplished or celebrated this year! 


Finding out we were pregnant and that it’s going to be a GIRL! Celebrating Brooks turning 3 and Rhett turning 2. Being celebrated for some amazing accomplishments through UBAM and celebrating because I earned a FREE TRIP to Hawaii! Mother’s Day with my two little loves and Trevor and I celebrating 8 years of marriage at Living Kitchen! 

I’d say this list does an amazing job of celebrating the highlights, but it did miss a couple things!

Endless hours of work on our property...this might not seem like a “highlight” but when you get to experience the before and after, it’s a highlight seeing the beauty in where we live. Also, this hard work was great therapy! At a time when I was really struggling emotionally with not being able to get pregnant and really questioning God, it gave me some amazing time to talk to God and come to terms with HIS plan! I actually wrote a blog post about this but I never published it. Maybe one day... and obviously His timing is perfect!



Our new floors is DEFINITELY a highlight!! We had all concrete floors in our home which we loved but due to come unfortunate circumstances, we had to cover them. I do LOVE our new floors!


Getting 2 kitties! We are not cat people, ha, but we are big fans of these two cuties. Piper and Pistol!



Our trip to Branson for Brooks’ birthday!



Our yearly trip to Holland, MI for our family reunion!



My Girl’s Trip to Colorado with the best of friends!


Our weekend trip to visit GiGi and Great Grandpa!



The POLAR EXPRESS was a BIG highlight for the boys. They still talk about it and can’t wait to go back next year. 



Thanks for walking down memory lane with me! It’s been a great year, but there are definitely areas that I need to step up my game! The first one that comes to mind is DATE NIGHTS! Trevor and I did SO good at these for years and this year was hard to make it a priority. That is changing in the year 2020! We are both so passionate about marriage and helping others in their marriage, this is something that we need to do better with. We already have some fun things in the making, I can’t wait to share them with you all! 

Here’s to 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment