My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Colorado Girls Trip

Oh my goodness, this trip was SO NEEDED!! First, I missed my friends and second, it is SO GOOD to get away and recharge! It was also nice to just be JILLIAN and not mom or whatever someone needed me to be! I'm so grateful for all those hats I get to wear, but it's nice to put those aside and have some down time!
Goodness, I've missed you!!

Love these ladies and check out that AMAZING breakfast!!!! SO GOOD!!!  Shoutout to Denver Biscuit Co! 

You are so pretty!!! LOVE YOU FRIEND!!!


Wine, cheese and bruschetta night! Seriously so yummy!!! And of course we had to get a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of the spread! We also had some fun times playing a game and not following any of the rules! Ha! Nichole was totally the winner!! :) 

A little evening walk!




On Saturday we headed to the Maroon Bells Hike. It was FREEZING when we got out of the car. Like, in the TEENS!!! I didn't think we were going to make it very far! Haha! 

Laughing because it's so cold! HA!


It was so pretty right around where we parked, so we had to stop and take some pictures before we chickened out because of the cold! HA!


By the time we were done with our photoshoot, ha, it had warmed up a little, so we decided to brave the hike!

At one point we actually got a little hot!
I was about to die on some parts of this hike! Haha! I was already having trouble catching my breath without hiking (weird pregnancy problem) so when we started hiking and climbing in elevation, it was rough! At one point I had everyone check their heart rate and mine was in the 130's and everyone else's was in the 80's! HAHA! So, I was proud of myself to finishing!




We went to Aspen after our hike, ate lunch and did some shopping. We then drove to Carbondale and ate dinner at a cute little pizza joint that was started by a guy that went to OSU. Go Pokes!!

It was great just relaxing and hanging out with AMAZING friends!!! Ladies, I'm ready to go back already!!!! Or we can go to a beach! Haha!
So long Colorado!
Sweetest husband award goes to my guy!!! I got home and him and the boys had picked out Sunflowers for me!!! My FAVE!!!! Seriously, I need to go on more girl's trips so I can get this first class treatment again!!! :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment