My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 6, 2018

OSU!!

This post is super late...but hey, life happens!

We had such a great time this year getting to go to Stillwater so many time, some with kids and some without.
Thanks to Trevor's work, they gave us really nice tickets to several games! It was so much fun getting to go for the day, walk around, see lots of friends and explore our old stomping grounds!


Our first game we just went the two of us and we got to sit in the club level! SO FUN!


Thank you EDC!!

He's the cutest!! 

The second time was again just the two of us. PLUS, I got to see one of my BEST FRIENDS!!!! This made my month!!! :)




And the third game we went to, we actually just went to walk around and tailgate and have some fun family time. We left right around game time since it was a late one. We had SO MUCH FUN walking around with the boys and Brooks LOVED seeing Pistol Pete everywhere! I think his favorite part of the whole day was seeing the Tubas play up close and personal!
Legacy!

B's favorite part of the day! lol! I'm not joking! He is obsessed with instruments!


Still watching the tubas! HAHA!


Cool kid




He loved the wagon rides!

We bleed orange! 

Love this little family of mine!
Again, this post is super late, but I wanted to get it on the blog! We had a rough season, but we still love our COWBOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment