My Family

My Family

Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 Highlights!

I love this top nine photo because it makes me go back and remember what a wonderful year it has been! Thanks Instagram for this fun photo! This has been a GREAT year!
I'd say it highlighted some wonderful moments in our year....
Building Brooks a new big boy bed (a teepee bed at that!), making date night a priority, Easter with my family, celebrating our sweet Rhett turning ONE, vacation in Florida, snuggles with Rhett, our 7th Anniversary, me just being a mom and my boys being cute! :)

But, it did miss a couple things...

MY 30th BIRTHDAY! I seriously have the BEST friends!!


Trevor's 30th Birthday celebrated by playing whiffle ball!

Trevor starting a new job...and then me joining his company as a consultant! What a BLESSING this has been for our family! And I love seeing my kiddos love for books grow every day! 

Lots of date days to the ZOO!

Lots of Ranger Rides!

Celebrating Brooks turning TWO with a Slip n Slide party!


Our Adventure with Guineas! They have all gone to be with Jesus!

My sweet niece, Brynlee, being born and me getting to visit her in DC.

Lots of OSU games!

ALL THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS...

And lastly, seeing my word DILIGENCE being lived out! My main focus with this word was being in the word daily, making fitness a priority and being diligent to make healthy food choices! I can't say that I lived these out daily, but I was close! After having two babies in a row, that can be tough on the body. And when you don't feel good in your own skin it can affect your mood and everything around you. So, making this a priority was the best decision for me and my family! I debated on sharing this next photo, but these are a year apart. I SEE a lot of difference in these pictures, but the BIGGEST difference is how I feel! My confidence, my energy level, my priorities, etc. I'm excited to continue being educated with making healthy choices for my family in every area (fitness, food, a love for learning, how we spend our time, etc.) And I wanted to say thank you to the people who helped, encouraged, coached me along so far! You know who you are! :) 


What an incredible year it has been! I can't wait to ring in the New Year with some incredible friends and start 2019 off with a bang! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!! Be safe tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment