My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 8, 2018

MY FAVORITE NUMBER

I don't know why, but the number *14* has always been my favorite number. Every year that I played basketball I was always the number 14. Before I turned 14, I couldn't wait to turn 14 (not sure why since nothing exciting really happens! HA!) Anytime I have to pick a random number for something, I always pick 14...anyway, today Trevor and I are celebrating 14 YEARS of being together! I still remember when he "asked me out" because that's what you do when you're 16 and in high school. Haha! It's crazy how much has changed in 14 years, but what I love about that the most is that through all the change that I have gone through or Trevor has gone through, we have supported each other through it all. Even if we weren't "changing" at the same time, we eventually would catch up with the other person. We are a team and I love our story!

Here's to the next *14*


<<<My intent was the get a picture of the two of us this weekend, but you know...life happens!!>>>

So...here was our last photo taken together and it's one of my faves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment