My Family

My Family

Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Lights

Brooks is obsessed with Christmas lights this year! I LOVE it! So anytime we are driving around at night, we usually pop in a few neighborhoods to see all the pretty lights. And we of course made our obligatory visit to Rhema.

We made it a date night and a family night. We went out to eat before (my love language) and then headed to Rhema! You can seriously see pure JOY on this kid's face!!



And because we were too stubborn to ask anyone to take a picture...this is what we got! HA!
I cannot wait until Christmas this year! Brooks is at that super fun age where he is starting to understand and he is SO EXCITED about all the gifts!! Haha! We did a fun 12 Books of Christmas this year and we are letting the boys open 1 gift (a new book) every other day in December leading up to Christmas. We have loved reading all those new books every night before bed!

He might be getting 1 of his gifts tonight!! I CAN'T WAIT!! Stay tuned to see that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment