My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Brooks is 6 Months!

I have a 6 month old!!!! WHAAAT!!!! Seriously, this little boy has changed our lives. I can't remember what I did all day before him because I could probably just stare at his sweet face all day and be totally content now. I love that he is my little sidekick! It is the best job in the world getting to hang out with him all day.

Here are our weekly photos...

22 Weeks

23 Weeks

24 Weeks

25 Weeks

26 Weeks
Here is what we've been up to in pictures...

We hung out with our cousin Jude one day.

Wagon Ride - December 1st

We made a trip to Pawhuska. Brooks did awesome!
Dec. 2

We went to a good friend's wedding in OKC. Brooks had shoes on at the beginning of the night...not sure why they are off for this pic. :) We loved watching this beautiful lady marry the man of her dreams! Dec. 2

Cuddles

BEDLAM! Dec. 3

Sweet baby


I love his laugh! Dec. 8


We moved out of our house. Brooks was a big help! :)
Dec. 11 - We dedicated our sweet baby at church. 

Brooks has the best family!



Dec. 17


He rarely falls asleep in my arms anymore, so this was a special moment! Love this babe so much!  Dec. 18

We started this new thing where we stick our tongue out ALL the time! So cute!

:)

PRECIOUS!

December 20 - Closed on our house!! Wahoo!

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

We are sitting in a highchair like a big boy and we are loving eating food. Baby food and real food! 


I'm obsessed with this picture! 

We attended Christmas services at church.


He's adorable!


:) Dec. 24

We opened lots of Christmas presents and we loved eating the tissue paper! 


We drove to Kansas to see GG and Great Grandpa (and lots of other family members!).

He has his own stocking at GG's!




We love new outfits!

We took selfies with dad :)

Dec. 28

We took a "before" picture in front of our soon to be home.


We celebrated New Years Eve with Brooks' friends Graham and Charlie
The month of December went so quickly, I'm ready for life to slow down a bit (will it ever?). We absolutely love having this new addition to our family, he is perfect in every way! I love getting to experience new things with him and see him learn new things every day. I'm loving life being a mom. It is WAY better than I ever imagined!

Happy New Years!!! We absolutely loved everything about 2016, so we are excited to see what's in store for 2017. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment