My Family

My Family

Monday, January 30, 2017

BABY It's Cold Outside

This past weekend my friend Morghan and I threw a baby shower for our mutual friend Cassie. We all three used to be neighbors until Trevor and I moved, but thankfully we are all still close. A few years ago I threw Cassie a baby shower for her first born, Kenna, and now Baby R #2 is about to make his/her appearance. We cannot wait to meet the new addition to the Ramsey family. Since we couldn't go with a gender specific theme, we went with a winter, Baby it's Cold Outside, theme. After the last few days of 70 degree weather, I realize this theme is a little ironic.

The hosts and the mommy of 2 to be!



Bloody Mary Bar

Baby Bingo and Gender Guess


Coffee and Hot Chocolate Bar

LOTS of food made by our sweet neighbor, Mike! THANKS MIKE!



Ramsey Family

Cute Cake

hahaha



It was so exciting getting to celebrate baby #2! Cassie and Randy, we cannot wait to find out if baby is a he or she...I'm betting on he! :) We love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment