My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

SANTA!!!

I hadn't really thought about when/where I wanted to take Brooks to visit Santa and get a picture, but I knew I wanted to. On Sunday I was on my way home from church and I saw that Guthrie Green was turning on their Christmas lights and they were going to have food vendors and Santa on the lawn. We didn't have anything planned Sunday night, so we headed downtown for the event.

It was a chilly night, but we had a good time!

Brooks did great visiting Santa for the first time. He had also been asleep in line, so he was a little tired. 

 
So sweet!!!

 
Sleepy boy!

 
Family pic!

And here are some pictures from the evening...



 

 

 

 

This little boy seriously brightens my day! I am having a blast being his mom! I love introducing him to new things and new people. He's my little side-kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment