My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving was obviously a little different because it was Brooks' first Thanksgiving. I remember last year I could hardly eat anything because I was nauseous during my 1st trimester. Most of my family didn't know I was pregnant then either. We went to Kansas last year as well because we wanted to tell family face to face that we were expecting. It's crazy to think that about a year after you find out that you're pregnant, you will have a 4 month old!

We had a great time in Kansas again this year. We drove up Tuesday night pretty late because we wanted Brooks to sleep the whole way, so we traveled after his bedtime. We got to spend Wednesday, Thursday and most of Friday with family and just relax. Here are some pictures I got while there...

My grandma (Brooks' GG) has not seen Brooks since the day after he was born, so I was excited they got to spend some time together. 

So sweet!! 

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with my grandpa!!!

Thanksgiving day we got to see lots of cousins and aunts and uncles, some who had never met Brooks. It was exciting having him meet everyone. It was also nice that so many people wanted to hold him which gave me and Trevor quality time to spend with cousins. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with my cousins/aunts/uncles! I'm failing!
We ate lunch with everyone and then played a LOT of Pit! If you have not played that game before, you are missing out! So much fun...and loud!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
We came back to Tulsa Friday night because I was leading at church on Saturday. To wrap up our "Thanksgiving Break," after church we met up with our friends Shelby and Chapman before they headed back home to Fort Worth, TX.
Love you two!!!
It was so nice having a few days off together and getting to spend time with family. I think Brooks loved having his dad to play with all day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment