My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Maternity Pics

Initially I didn't really care to take maternity pictures, then I changed my mind and decided I did want to do them, and then I ultimately decided that I didn't care to spend a bunch of money on them because I really just wanted them for the memory, not necessarily to hang in my house or anything. I definitely want to do newborn photos, so I decided to save for those instead. I planned to just ask my mom to take some photos, but she went out of town last week and won't be back until mid-June. So, I had to find a new plan. I knew I wanted to take them outside at Trevor's family land, so we ended up asking if his mom would take a couple. Again, I didn't want anything crazy fancy, I just wanted a couple pictures. Well, my sister-in-law offered to take a few instead because she just got a new fancy camera for Christmas and has been wanting to test it out. I am loving these photos! I'm so glad that we have these!

Trevor is really hoping for a 4th of July baby...so we had to do one with an American Flag! :)











Thank you Lauren for capturing these moments for us! So happy with how they turned out! Baby M, we are so excited to meet you and be your parents! You are seriously going to be so loved!!! For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment