My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cheer!

I am just having a great time with the new title as cheer coach. All of the girls are great to work with and although it requires quite a bit of time, I'm having fun with it. 

We've had lots of practices and one home game and one away game. 
Here is a picture of them after their first game.

This past week was BA's homecoming, so we all got crafty and decorated posters and things for our float...



Everything really came together and the girls had a great time in the parade!!






It had definitely been awhile since I had been in a parade!! 
Thankfully, BA won their homecoming game against Yukon! Go Tigers!!

11/3: adding on to this post!
Football season has ended and now onto basketball season! Here is a picture of them at the last football game! We wore pink bows all of October for Breast Cancer Awareness month!



No comments:

Post a Comment