My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 5, 2014

NYE and OSU

I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately (if you think I take a lot now, you should have known me in college!) so I decided to do a combined post! 

For NYE a group of 20 of us all went out to dinner at Mexicali downtown and then we went to the Cain's Ballroom to watch Stoney LaRue. We had a great time with all of our friends ringing in the new year! 

These are sadly the only pictures I took all night!! We had a great time and once people started leaving we even got to dance a little!

Onto the bowl game: we won't talk about the actual game, but I had a great time hanging out with our great friends! 

Since I have been off work (tomorrow morning is going to come really early!!) I decided to make a bunch of appetizers for the game. I made jalapeño poppers, firecrackers, bacon wrapped chicken bites, and a cream cheese/pesto dip. Our friends and family brought queso and chips, mozzarella sticks, fried mushrooms, and pizza!! We had PLENTY of food to feed an army!! We also tried out a new recipe for Mango Margaritas for the girls...it was delic!!
Jalapeño poppers
Firecrackers 
Cream cheese pesto dip...it's really good with Triscuits! 
I just love my new jersey!!

Winnie and Neafus

Mango Margaritas!!

Sadly, our Cowboys did not bring home a victory! But we had a good time with friends and family! Trevor refuses to watch another bowl game at our house thinking that we are bad luck, so we will have to make different plans next year!

I can't believe my winter break comes to an end today. Off to work again tomorrow!! Is it too soon to start counting down the days to Spring Break?? Just kidding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment