My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cork Reindeer

Do you have an abundant supply of corks?? Here is a great homemade Christmas gift for family and friends!! 

Aren't they adorable??

I know this post is really late, but better late than never!! Trevor and I saw a picture similar to this and we just knew we had to make them for our family and friends! We LOVE how they turned out! Here is the how to: 
The body is one cork
The head is half a cork 
The legs are 1/4 of a cork
(We just cut the corks with a really sharp knife)
His tail (you can't really see in this picture) and ears are pieces of felt that I cut to look like tails and ears
His antlers are pipe cleaners
His nose is a little puff ball thing
I made sure to get pretty big eyes. 
And I wrapped jule around his body so you can hang him on the tree




We seriously made an army of reindeer!!! 



We got so many compliments on how cute they were!! I just wanted to give them to everyone!! 

Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment