My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome Baby Waylon!!!

This week Trevor and I became Aunt and Uncle x2! Trevor's brother and his wife welcomed a new little guy into the world, Waylon John Morris!! He is just adorable!! Trevor and I were not able to be there when he was born, but we have seen several pictures. He was born on Monday, June 17th and he was 6 lbs 10 oz & 18 3/4 inches. (Thanks Crystal, I stole that from your Facebook page). Here are the few pictures we have seen...
daddy and baby!



I just LOVE this picture!!
I couldn't forget to post a picture of this little cutie!...

Big brother, Wyatt!!!
Congrats Crystal and Austin!! We are so happy for you and we can't wait to meet baby Waylon! I'm offering my babysitting skills when you are in town!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment