My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weekend in Branson

This past week I decided to finally get my classroom in the Christmas spirit! I definitely didn't do much, as we spent enough on decorating our house, but I did use this Christmas tree in my classroom. Trevor took it last year to his office, so he let me have it this year...OSU colors of course!
Last week we also finally got around to wrapping most of our Christmas presents! Several of our presents were oddly shaped, so we have to purchase several boxes and bows!...I highly recommend the Dollar Tree for all of these purchases! I got a ton of stuff for under $20.00!
Our tree with some of our Christmas presents under it! ;)

This past weekend we made a trip to Branson to see the lights and of course visit some great friends!!
The first day we did a LOT of shopping...for ourselves! We found some great deals, so we had to jump on it! When we were down at the landing I wanted to get a picture next to this deer statue...
however, the nice man that offered to take our picture didn't get that memo!
That night we decided to do a drive-through lights tour thing. We spent the majority of the time waiting in line to pay(about 45 minutes). Once we got in they told us it would take about 15 minutes to drive through it. So Trevor and I were driving and talking and snapping some photos and all of the sudden (maybe 2 minutes into the tour) we saw lights that spelled the word milk...we were a little thrown off by this. Trevor then thought it might have something to do with the 12 Days of Christmas so we started singing the 12 Days of Christmas song and realized that's what it was! We realized that the lights were snap shots of The 12 Days of Christmas! By the time we realized all of this we were on #10 and the numbers were getting bigger!!! Next thing we knew, the lights tour was over and we paid $10 to drive through a 4 minute long light show!! I know what you are thinking...this is a smart couple!...I blame the wine ;)
Here are the photos that I got...
 
 



The next day we decided to go to Silver Dollar City to watch our friends in their shows! I think by the end of the day Trevor showed out...but I had a great time!
Sexy Violet!
Heather and I reminiscing our days in the Saloon!
Emily with her Gingerbread House!
We had such a great weekend!! I can't believe I am only a week away from Christmas Break!! Yipppeeee!!! Have a Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment