My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Engagement Anniversary

Today is a special day because 2 years ago today Trevor made me the happiest woman alive! 2 years ago today he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him...and I of course said YES!!!!

Here's the story!
The weekend of April 17th was Trevor's fraternity formal in Dallas, Texas. On Saturday evening, I got all ready for the formal and then we went to Rhett's hotel room to hang out before we had to go to dinner and the dance. Rhett and Brady left the room because they said they had to go to the gas station. (Really, they were down in mine and Trevor's room decorating.) Right before we walked down to the lobby to meet everyone to walk to the dinner, we had to stop by our room to get Trevor's wallet. When I walked in the room all the lights were off and there were tea candles, rose petals, and pieces of paper all over the floor. There were 100 pieces of paper and each of them said one reason why he loved me. When I turned around he said "Behind you there are 100 reasons why I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"and of course I said "YES!" I then called my family and told them the amazing news!!!

We walked down to the lobby to meet everyone to walk to dinner, everyone already knew and they were so happy for us! When we got to dinner, Trevor had given the DJ a CD with our song on it - Tim McGraw "All We Ever Find" and Rhett made an announcement to share our first dance as an engaged couple! It was absolutely perfect!
Right before we got engaged!

Us with the decorators! (Rhett and Brady)

The Perfect Proposal!

"I love spending the rest of my life with the person I love the most"

Dancing

SO HAPPY!!!!!
Love and be happy, be loved and be happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment