My Family

My Family

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick or Treat*Smell my Feet!

To start off my last week in Branson my wonderful husband sent me the most beautiful flowers just to say "I hope you had a wonderful season!" My favorite color is purple, so he definitely did good!! I am one lucky lady!


On my last night in Branson, we decided to get in the Halloween spirit and dress up. We went to see an 80's cover rock band called "Member's Only" and they were awesome!! We had a blast! I could not have asked for a better last night with my wonderful Branson friends!!!





We definitely danced the night away!!! These are some of the best people I have ever met in my life and I will miss seeing them everyday...but Trevor and I already have a date set to go back and visit!!! I can't wait!

We had a great last day! We ordered delicious pizza for lunch and finished the season strong!

Now I am "Livin' on Tulsa time!" This week has been great and I am so excited for all the new adventures that life has in store for me!

I hope everyone has a HAPPY SATURDAY!!! We have a busy evening, but we will be cheering on the pokes as they *hopefully* win against K-State!

No comments:

Post a Comment