My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Favorite Instant Pot Recipes So Far....

Oh my goodness, I am LOVING my Instant Pot! Like, why did I not get one of these sooner! Haha!

I probably did 10 different dishes in there in January, and February is looking the same! It is SO EASY and right now with the boys, it usually works out to be perfect timing on when I start prepping and when I know they can help or be busy doing something specific so I can get it going and have it done around the time Trevor gets home.

I thought I'd share my top few favorites from the month. If you know me, part of the reason I like them is because they are SO SIMPLE, all in one pot type things and simple ingredients! You know I'm not running all over town to get crazy ingredients! Haha!


Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowls!
https://www.recipessimple.com/instant-pot-shredded-chicken-burrito-bowls/


What I loved about it....you dump it all in one pot! And simple ingredients! I'm not a big rice person, but oh my goodness, the Instant Pot has changed my opinion on rice! It is SO GOOD!! And it was especially good in this dish! 



Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff
https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/instant-pot-stroganoff/


I'm sure you're going to notice a pattern here with what I love about it....one pot, everything goes in and you don't have to do much, simple ingredients and so yummy! I wouldn't necessarily call this one healthy, but it was something I was craving from pregnancy and it did not disappoint. We also had lots of leftover and it was delicious even the next day!




Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
https://confessionsofafitfoodie.com/instant-pot-chicken-tortilla-soup-21-day-fix/


I'm a little picky when it comes to Chicken Tortilla Soup and this is about the first one I have LOVED that I've made at home. I love Chuy's Chicken Tortilla Soup. It's always what I get there and I crave it! lol! This was VERY similar, so it hit the spot! Again, SUPER EASY! One pot, simple ingredients and healthy!


Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
https://nailsmag.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-best-instant-pot-chicken-fettuccine.html


This one was a hit, especially with the boys! Again, not exactly healthy, lol! But EASY and DELICIOUS! It honestly reminded me of Olive Garden's Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, but less "greasy." The only thing that seemed to be the issue here is, both times I made it a BURN alert came up on my Instant Pot, so I had to stop it, move things around a little and start over. I was a little nervous the first time this happened because we were having a bunch of people over and now everything was running a little late. But, everything turned out fine and delicious! So, I would recommend not smashing things down like it recommends in the recipe!


I hope all of my fellow Instant Pot people find this helpful! I have several recipes pinned on Pinterest, but always love personal recommendations on these things that are tried and true (I know you can't trust everything on pinterest! HAHA!)

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment