My Family

My Family

Friday, February 21, 2020

Baby Girl's Baby Shower

I seriously have the BEST friends a girl could ask for!!! These 4 ladies went above and beyond to make me feel so special and to give this sweet baby girl a BEAUTIFUL shower!!! 

Thank you all SO MUCH for everything you did to make this so perfect! 
Along with having the sweetest friends EVER, I have the most talented friends as well! Check out this BEAUTIFUL painting my friend did! This amazing sign will be hung above Holland's crib! I can't wait to get it all put together! 
Add caption


They seriously went above and beyond and thought of everything!! They even got my favorite cereal!! <3 <3 <3 



The cutest bow making station!! We seriously have a bow or two to go with every outfit now!! Haha!
I still can't believe we are having a little girl!!! I told me mom MANY years ago that I thought I would have all boys, so this was a sweet surprise!


I am just so thankful for each and every person who took the time to come! You all mean SO MUCH to me!!!





What a fun day February 8th was!! Miss Holland, we are ready for you! Your room is slowly but surely coming together, but more importantly, our hearts are so excited to meet you! You have been prayed for for some time now! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment