My Family

My Family

Monday, January 22, 2018

I'm Loving My Guest Bathroom

We have finally finished our guest bathroom/the boys' bathroom in our house. Getting projects done around the house with a toddler and a newborn (especially when you are doing it all yourself) is sometimes impossible, so I like to celebrate when we have finished something. We thought this bathroom would be a weekend project and it turned into a few weekends plus a few weeknight evenings. Haha! I need to start preparing myself for things to take 3x longer than anticipated. I should have actually learned that by now in the whole process of building our house! Haha!

But, the bathroom is done. I wanted this bathroom to be kind of kiddish, because it's the bathroom that Brooks and Rhett will use, but it also functions as our guest bathroom, so I wanted it to look adult too. I'm really happy with how it turned out. The only thing left is finding a neat toilet paper holder (crucial for a bathroom, right?). I have one in mind, it's just a matter of finding the right person to make it for me. :)

This was the final project we were working on. Our barn tin wall and horseshoe towel hooks.
Everything looks cuter with animal towels!


I love our wood tile shower with the glass accent.

I know I brag on him a lot...but seriously, Trevor did SOOOO good on these vanities!  

These light fixtures are my favorite!
My photography helper. He's such a cutie!
Now, onto the next project....

No comments:

Post a Comment