My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Baby Shower - August 19th

I have the BEST mom's group that offered to throw me and Baby Rhett a baby shower. They did such a great job with EVERY detail. The food was amazing, the decor was just perfect and each and every person that came made me feel so special! Thank you so much to each and every person that made the time to be there in support of Baby Morris #2. Your love and support mean the WORLD to me!!!

Such cute invites!



What a cute guest book idea!


Seriously, check out this spread!! 

And isn't that sign SUPER cute that says Rhett Michael!? Check out Reagan Relics on Instagram or Facebook if you want one for your nursery/home! I can't wait to see it in Baby Rhett's room!


Rhett, you are already sooooo loved!!!!!

I love my family!

These ladies are the most supportive group of girls I know! Thank you for making me feel so special! 

Thank you so much for driving from OKC! It was sooooo good to see you!

I loved getting to hold baby Alec! Morghan, you are such a incredible friend!

Gosh, I miss seeing you every day Cass!! I'm so glad we have remained close even after we moved! Love you!

Reagan...where do I begin!! You are an INCREDIBLE, kind hearted, loving, supportive, selfless friend! I am so thankful to call you a friend. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!
What a great day! I love each and everyone of you dearly and I am so excited to introduce you all to Rhett.

No comments:

Post a Comment