My Family

My Family

Monday, December 12, 2016

Baby Dedication

This weekend, Trevor and I made the choice to be a part of baby dedications at church. This is a time where we as a family stand before our family, friends and church family and make a commitment to raise Brooks to become a fully devoted follower of Christ. We have seen God personally work in our lives and we want Brooks to experience those same things. We know that Brooks is not only our son, but he is a child of God and we want to raise him according to His calling. We had so many family members and friends there to support us in this decision. THANK YOU!!! We love you all and could not ask for better people to surround ourselves with!

Here are some pictures from the event:




Brooks, we love you so much! I literally can't remember life without you and I wouldn't have it any other way. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I never imagined it would be this fun! I can't help but smile every time I see you! You also have the best grandparents that love you to the moon and back! It is a blessing to have family so close and I love that you will have a special bond with each of them. And most importantly, Jesus loves you! I'm pretty sure you already know that because your favorite song is Jesus Loves Me! ;)

Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Galatians 3:26 "So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith."
Psalm 127:3 "Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from him."

No comments:

Post a Comment