My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

One Pan Chicken Dinner

I saw this recipe and knew I had to give it a try. With a baby on the way, I know that Trevor and I will need some EASY meals to make with an EASY cleanup at the end, so I thought I would share this recipe. 

All you need:
3 chicken breasts (or however many you want to do)
4 medium sized potatoes (any potatoes you like)
green beans (you could also do broccoli or any other size item you like)
butter - however much your heart desires
italian dressing mix packet

What to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cut the check breasts in half
Cut the potatoes in small chunks
Spray the bottom of a pan - I used a 13x9 pan
Put the chicken in the middle and the potatoes and green beans on each side.
Top with the italian dressing - use as much as you want...I used the whole thing because we like seasonings and pour melted butter over the top

Cover with aluminum foil and then bake for an hour. 


Makes for great leftovers as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment