My Family

My Family

Monday, April 4, 2016

Baby Shower - April 2nd


This past Saturday one of my good friends, Reagan, from my Lifegroup threw me an amazing baby shower. I had family from Kansas make the trip to celebrate, all of Trevor's family came, my amazing Lifegroup came and even pitched in by helping make some of the delicious food, and friends from LifeChurch were there as well. Reagan, I cannot thank you enough for opening your home up to my family and friends and making this day so special for me and Baby M! Look at this spread of food. 

My favorite part was the coffee punch! I will have to get the recipe and share it! You will want it if you ever host a brunch or morning shower of any kind. Or if you just want something sweet in the a.m.!

I was just so thankful for each and every person that came! You truly made my day and it just made my heart happy to know how loved this sweet baby already is! Here are some pictures from the day! 
What a beautiful host!

This baby is VERY spoiled!! ;)


Lots of OSU stuff!! 
I love this cute blanket my aunt made me!









My sweet Lifegroup!

My family being silly!!


What a special day that I will never forget!! Thank you again to each and every person that came and for all the thoughtful gifts! You all hold a special place in my heart! #babymorris2016

It was also an unforgettable day because the first of four from our Lifegroup had her baby! Congratulations Shelby and Chapman!! Parker Marie Barlow is absolutely perfect!! Parker made her big debut while we were all at the baby shower, so we were all celebrating together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment