My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Yeti

I should seriously be Yeti's new spokesperson! 

A couple Christmas's ago I bought Trevor a Yeti cooler and it is honestly amazing. I spent way too much $$ on it, but once I saw how good it truly worked, it was totally worth every penny. We use it all the time and it is so much better than our other coolers! So if you don't have one yet, save your money and get one!

Our friends had the Yeti cups like this...

...and they worked so well! I told Trevor we needed to get some! Well, he surprised me last week and when I got home from work he had bought these two for us! I.was.so.excited!! Again, when you purchase them they are a little pricy, but now that I have one and have used it a couple times...worth.every.penny!! I will never buy another cup again!

I am kind of a slooooow coffee drinker. It was a Saturday morning and I poured coffee into my new cup around 8:30 and it was still hot and perfect to drink around 12:30! Seriously crazy! Then the other day I poured some for work. I leave for work around 6:30, so I poured it right before I left and I have 3rd hour plan which starts at 10:10. I was still sipping on my coffee then and it was perfect to drink! 

I haven't done much experimenting with the cold drinks yet, but when we were with friends (the first time we used them before we had our own) we were drinking cold drinks and it amazed me then too! 

Like I said...I think Yeti needs to hire me! I would actually be a pretty good sales person for this job!
I've got my eye on this little guy for my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment