My Family

My Family

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween

Well I am just way behind on this post, but better late than never! 

This year we didn't do anything too special for Halloween. To be completely honest, it's probably my least favorite holiday, so I don't have that many decorations or really spend that much time even thinking about Halloween. We have a lot of little kids in our neighborhood, so I knew that we would be passing out candy. Plus, our little nephews are in town and so we wanted to make it special for them! 

Trevor had been craving blueberry muffins a few days prior to Halloween so I went and got a box mix (I know, wife of the year award right here with her box mixes!) and I made some fun spidey muffins!

A week or so before Halloween our nephew, Wyatt told us that he was going to be Iron Man. Trevor was so excited about this because in college one year, he was Iron Man and as far as we knew, we still had the costume! So Trevor made a few trips to the attic and surprising found all of the pieces. I would be kidding if I said I wasn't excited to see them in their matching costumes!! 

I wasn't planning on dressing up, but I didn't want to be completely lame just passing out candy, so I just made myself a cowgirl! 


Aren't they adorable!!!

And of course, I couldn't forget my sweet Winston!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment