My Family

My Family

Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend!

School got over on the 24th and then off to the lake we went! Whiskey had never been to the lake before, so as you can see, he was really excited!! I just love his ears!

We went to Lake Tenkiller and camped out on an island. Most people know I'm not a huge fan of camping, but I put my game face on every year for Trevor because I know he enjoys it! Here are some photos of the weekend!

Celebrating America!

me and Katy

Trevor and his dad
We had 3 pups joining us on this trip! I decided to leave little Winston at home since there would be a lot more company than usual!
Bev's dog Rio

Bobby's lab Preacher

and Mr. Whiskey


Trevor grilling
The next morning we got up pretty early (since we were in tents and the sun started coming up) and we went fishing!! I was so excited because I was the only one who caught anything!!!

 Then we went back to hang out with my brother and his friends!

 
Bobby and Rio
Overall, it was a GREAT weekend!! On Monday morning we got up and headed out because we were celebrating my dad's birthday that afternoon! I just love the lake...I just need to come up with better sleeping arrangements!

No comments:

Post a Comment