My Family

My Family

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gobble Gobble Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! Ours was delightful!
To start things off, in my classroom on Tuesday we did a couple math problems and then colored turkeys! If they solved their math problems correctly, their turkeys should look something like this...

How cute are these!!

On Tuesday evening we had a girls Friendsgiving at my house! We had lots of great food and even better company!!


delicious!!
On Wednesday I was so excited because I finally got to sleep in...although I actually ended up waking up rather early, it was nice not to have to wake up to an alarm! Trevor worked from home that day so I decided to make us some delicious breakfast...I am now addicted to egg in the hole! (Thanks Pioneer Woman).

Whiskey learned a new trick this past Wednesday as well. He learned how to get in his dog house! ;)
I know that seems a little odd, but the dog house is kind of high, so up until now he hasn't been big enough to jump in. Even now he has to get a running start in order to make it in there, but he seems to like it now and he loves playing in there!

That night we went to another Friendsgiving at my brother/sister in law's house! I didn't get a single picture from that evening, but we had a great time hanging out with family and meeting some new people!

On Thursday we had Thanksgiving lunch with Trevor's mom's side of the family and after lunch we celebrated Trevor's moms birthday and my sister in laws birthday. After more food and cake Trevor left to go deer hunting and I stayed and went shopping with his family. My parents decided to go to Kansas this year, so I didn't get to see them on Thanksgiving. On Friday I did a lot of shopping! I usually do not partake in Black Friday shopping, but I did get out a little this year! The experience wasn't too crazy for me! Also, an exciting thing happened on Friday night, mine and Trevor's friends Katie and Andrew got engaged in Chicago!! CONGRATS to these two! Such an exciting time!! ;)

Saturday was the bedlam game...we all know how that turned out so I won't say much on that topic, however, we did get to hang out with a great friend!! LOVE YOU RITCHIE! Thank you so much for having us over!


On Sunday Trevor and I had another Thanksgiving lunch to attend with his dad's side of the family and then we set up our Christmas decor. Part of my shopping excursion on Friday was to find new Christmas decor! Since this is our first year in our new home I decided I wanted to get new things for our home. Last year we just put up what was given to us, so I was excited to pick out all new things this year!
Here is what we have so far...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Only 4 weeks until Christmas break!!...but whose counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment